Together with the advancement of science and technology, technological innovations grew along with it, resulting to the emergence of new equipment and gadgets. No matter how big or small your company is, technology brings both intangible and tangible benefits to become cost efficient and to meet the growing demands and needs of customers. Technological innovations affect corporate efficiency, culture and relationship among employees, clients, suppliers and customers. The type and quality of technology used affect the security of confidential business information.
Due to the burden brought by administrative tasks, like inventory, bookkeeping and records keeping, both big and small companies rely on computers to do their administrative works. The birth of Internet and online social networking sites tremendously decreased the costs of business operations. It also makes it easier for companies to use the Six Sigma management methodologies. Some firms shifted to outsourcing instead of hiring their own personnel due to the low costs associated with it. Because of the huge impact of technological innovations to companies, it is impossible for them to live with it.
Commonly used high technology equipment:
- Computer printer
- Paper shredder
- Multimedia projector
- Touch screen monitors
- Computer mouse
- Laptop computers
Advantages of Technology to Business:
- Customer Relations. Technology affects the way companies communicate and establish relations with their clients. In a fast moving and business environment, it is vital for them to interact with clients regularly and quickly to gain their trust and to obtain customer loyalty. With the use of Internet and online social networks, firms interact with consumers and answer all their queries about the product. Establishing effective communication with customers not only creates rapport with them, but it also creates strong public image. It allows business enterprises to reduce and to cut carbon dioxide emissions.
- Business Operations. With the use of technological innovations, business owners and entrepreneur understand their cash flow better, how to manage their storage costs well and enables you to save time and money.
- Corporate Culture. Technology lets employees communicate and interact with other employees in other countries. It establishes clique and prevents social tensions from arising.
- Security. Modern security equipment enables companies to protect their financial data, confidential business information and decisions.
- Research Opportunities. It provides a venue to conduct studies to keep themselves ahead of competitors. It allows companies to virtually travel into unknown markets.
- Corporate Reports. With technology, business enterprises communicate effectively with their branch offices to deliver quality financial and operational reports.
- Industrial Productivity. Through the use of business software programs or software packages, it automated traditional manufacturing process, reduces labor costs and enhances manufacturing productivity. It enables companies to increase efficiency and production output.
- Business mobility. Technological innovations improved companies’ sales, services, shorted lead time on receiving and delivering goods and services. Enables them to penetrate multiple markets at least costs.
- Research capacity. It enables them to conduct studies on various companies to gain knowledge on the new trends in the market and way on avoiding them.
Vacations are a time to remember. Years after a holiday we remember the merirement that we had enjoyed during a particular vacation. Although the holiday is memorable, traveling to the selected destination is probably the most tiresome part of the package. The process becomes even more tedious if you are traveling with kids.
Their low attention span and impatience is the primary reason why they get over excited wherever the destination is grandma's place or Hawaii. Not an hour passages by when parents hear the endless chime of 'when do we get there?'
Making these long car rides or a trip in the airplane is not as difficult as it may seem to a harassed parent. A wee bit of planning in advance to keep your young tykes in control will see you a long way. A variety of games will keep them engaged and divert their minds away from the long wearisome travel.
If you have not come across some games which are apt for travel time then here are a few. For bumpy car rides where children can not indulge in board games try 'spot the letter of the alphabet'. The game involves reading road signs or billboards and spotting the letters of the alphabet in the sequence. So if you come across 'Abacus building systems', the letters A, B, C, D and E are found.
In the next billboard they should look for F. This game is suitable to be played alone or with a sibling. Create a competition between two children by allotting one side of the road to each and see who reaches the end of the alphabet first.
Another extremely simple and interesting game which can be played while traveling on the freeway is 'license plates'. The objective of the game is to identify vehicles from different states using their license plates. Keep them busy by telling them to keep going till they see plates from all 50 states.
The tussle of managing a child on the airplane can be more embarrassing than a car drive. With a hollering baby you are sure to get dirty glances from the scores of passengers traveling on board. Coping with toddlers on a plane is easier since the journey is much smoother than a car ride and drop down trays can be used to play board games
If traveling with an infant, then make sure that your little one is comfortable to ensure a peaceful flight. Try and time your babies sleep to coincide with the flight timings. Feed your baby during take off and landing to reduce discomfort in the ears.
Planning activities specifically suited for travel will help you recall the vacation with fondness and visions of the harrowing time you had not cross your eyes every time you look back.
Is acne making your social life hell? Is everyone giving you their valuable advice on how to get rid of acne? Have you tried and tested everything in the market without any success? Its time to do some research and find more about the products available and the effect they have on your skin. Acne is a very personal issue and any medication you should be personalized according to your individual habits. Here is important that you find out a few things like the type of your skin. If you have oily skin then you should use gel based products where as your skin is dry then you should use an acne cream. If your skin is sensitive then you should avoid too strong products or your situation may worsen.
The main cause of acne, unlike popular belief is not dirt or dust where as it is either genetic or caused due hormonal changes like puberty. Acne can strike both boys and girls depending upon their genetic make up. The washing washing face all the time may not be the solution rather washing two to three times a day with a mild cleanser may serve the purpose.
You can choose from natural or medicated medicines. Natural medicines are made of extracts of plants and naturally occurring substances. They are generally a blend of ingredients like Vitamin E, grape seed oil, calendula, aloe vera or witch hazel and essential oils. Although even natural medication may be strong and it is a fact that should be kept in mind by people of sensitive skin.
Medicated medicines contain chemicals that dry up the pimple while acting as exfoliate. The chemicals used most commonly are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. The higher the percentage of chemical used, the stronger is the product. Higher concentration may harm your skin since it is important to choose wisely while applying any cream – be it medicated or natural.
Medication may be short term or prolonged dependent upon your condition. But no matter what you use it is important to alert oneself in case of any reaction or allergies that a medicine may cause if it does not suit your skin. Using medicines without proper supervision may have adverse effect and may cost you much more time and money if permanent damage occurs. Here is best advised to be careful while using any kind of medication.